Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bright with Fright Halloween Party Supply Guide by Studio DIY



Bright with Fright Halloween Party Supply Guide
Now that I have you all inspired to throw a brighter then bright Halloween party, I have to give you the supplies to do it! I can’t express how obsessed I am with that hot pink skull (and the entire shop it’s from. Look for that in a future That’s Handmade post!) and despite my extraordinary fear of spiders, it seemed like a good fit for this bash. I pretty much just want to see an awesome dessert display with bold pops of color and a backdrop strung with garland and spider webs. Do you really need anything else for a party!? Now go get your modern Halloween on!
Modern and Bright Halloween Party Supply Guide | Studio DIY
Bright with Fright Halloween Party Supply Guide
1. Hot Pink Skull from Mahzer and Vee
2. Spider Muslin Drawstring Bag from Hobble Creek Designs
3. Macarons from Le Bonbon
4. Spider Garland from Couture by Ayca
5. Orange Mini Cupcake Stand by A Fabulous Fete
6. Stripe Candy Favor Boxes from Cakes and Kids Too
7. Black Spider Web German Dresden Foil from Caramelos
8. Orange Paper Straws from Confetti Sunshine

No comments: